[rescue] reply-to

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sat Mar 16 11:14:27 CST 2002

Just figured out why the last couple of messages I posted didn't show up
on the list...

*Somebody* changed the reply-to address on the mailing list messages.
And, just because he gave us ample warning in an email to the list is
*no* excuse (for my stupidity that is.)  ;)

Hopefully folks who received mails that I intended for the list at least
forwarded them on the the people looking for the info that was in them.

*sigh* I have such a tough time keeping track of things these days...

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com