[rescue] I need MAC help..

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Mar 15 22:14:43 CST 2002

Can one of you macintosh people help me out a little?  I have a Power Mac
5260/100 with an apple video system hooked to a nifty little infrared
security camera.  Works fantastic.  What I would *like* to be able to do
is have the apple save a snapshot on intervals and either make them
available for ftp or just ftp them to another machine.  The Apple Script
stuff just doesn't want to control the apple video player in this
fashon..  Is this possible to do somehow?

--
-Linc Fessenden