[rescue] keyboard for Palm was: PDA Syncing software for IRIX?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Mar 13 15:31:51 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

>What sort of PDA?  Palm pilots should be able to sync with the octane just
>fine through pilot-link, assuming it will compile on Irix. I know it works
>on solaris though.

It's a bit unrelated, but if anyone wants/needs a GoType! keyboard for a
Palm III or VII i have one that i don't need. (i mistakenly bought it
for my visor, and the visor doesn't fit in it.)  I can let it go for
significantly lower than the list price of $70.  If anyone wanted to
trade for a keyboard for the visor, i'd be VERY interested.

    -Dan Sikorski