[rescue] ADMINISTRIVIA: Changes to mail delivery policies

David Rouse david at rouseworld.org
Tue Mar 12 19:50:01 CST 2002

On Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at 08:09  PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

>     (this is to keep me from getting 200-300, and yes, it *HAS*
> happened,
>      multiple times, "Message Undeliverable" emails after four or five
> days,
>      during which my machine keeps trying to send mail to that host..
> then I
>      end up getting undeliverable mails for 2-3 days *after* I unsub
> someone).

Ouch, ya I should have appologised for that one. We changed our ISP and
they had our IP addresses assigned to someone else, that and I did a
dsylexia on the DNS host change order...

Don't blame you though, we run a really little list (no more then 200
people) and even that can be annoying to keep up with.

--
David Rouse