[rescue] Re: SCO Openserver help...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Mon Mar 11 11:02:41 CST 2002

SW> These pages have a lot of SCO information:

SW> http://osr5doc.ca.caldera.com:457/

SW> http://www.cruzio.com/~jeffl/sco/

SW> http://pcunix.com/

SW> The first contains official docs, and the next two are closer to
SW> sunhelp-style pages.

Thanks!  I got it up and running - even the visionfs permissions.
Still, they're going to be phasing it out later this year - all that
work to see the box replaced by a "Nifty Doorways"(1) box later.

Still, they get rid of it I might be able to get it.  Any ideas on the
quality of a Compaq Proliant M570 with SCO?  (It's _LOUD_ among other
things.  Think Sun E450 _before_ it cycles it's fans down in speed.)

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net