[rescue] HP 9836U aka 9000/236

Innfomail at aol.com Innfomail at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 04:58:10 CST 2002

Generally it has a clip on the top monitor, either color or mono.

I went and looked in my 1984 Catalog and it indicates there is an external
color monitor option (98627A). What option do you have A, S, or C.? A is the
basic $12,110 computer, S indicates more ram and Basic built in and the C
indicates Color. There are quite a few options that I think plug into slots
on the sides IIRC.

Options include HPIL, HPIB, GPIB, Breadboard, Datacomm, Programmable Datacom,
BCD, DMA, Bubble, EPROM Development, Disk interface, serial interface and
color video interface.

I had a 9826A that Jim Willing bought in my final auction. I wonder if it is
going East?

Mine didn't come with SW either. Good luck with that. Nice machines. Heavy.

Paxton
Astoria, OR