[rescue] FREE: Sun-2 machines in Austin, TX

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Mar 11 03:51:17 CST 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 10:16:53PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I've got a Sun 2/170 and a 2/120 (one is a big black rackmount
> cube-ish enclosure, the other is a deskside tower reminiscent of a
> skinny 3/260), free for pickup in Austin, TX.

I don't remember seeing those anywhere. Maybe I just haven't looked for
those specifically. Places are full of 3's, 4's and sometimes 1's but I
don't remember any 2's.

So, photos anywhere?

--
Kiwi: