[rescue] Quadra 840av questions

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Sun Mar 10 19:36:35 CST 2002

I _think_ you can.  I had an app do it for me at least once.  Copy the
old one, do the upgrade, then move the old one over.  You _will_ have
plugin conflicts, but they may not matter to you.  If you're just building
it, you don't have any real dependencies anyway.
-ls-
8.1 on a new 7100/66 and learning to truly appreciate Cupertino :-)