[rescue] OSF1

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Thu Mar 7 22:19:50 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 09:04:55PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:

> We are a simple folk. We know nothing of your sophisticated "run levels".
> We sing, we dance, we boot /bsd, like our fathers and our fathers'
> fathers before them.

i'm a BSDer.  i'm just giving george a hard time.  :)

yes.  we are a simple folk, but that's because we have a simple philosophy
known as Just Works(TM).  sometimes a dammit is needed.  Just Works Dammit(TM)

my father doesn't care for computers.  although my daughter is on her way to
becoming a BSDer as well.

Long Live BSD!

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)