[rescue] My Haul

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Tue Mar 5 19:57:04 CST 2002

My back is VERY sore, but I had quite the haul today.

2-Sun GDM 17E20 17" Monitors
1-Sun GDM 17E10 17" Monitor
1-Sun 630MP (SM100, 128MB, 2GB, CD)
1-Sun SPARCstation 5 (110MHz, 32MB, 2GB, TGX)
1-Sun Cycle 5 (85MHz, 64MB, 1GB)
1-Sun SPARCstation Classic (96MB, 1GB) with external 4GB drive, CD-Rom, and
5GB Tape drive
1-IBM RS/6000 7013-590 (66MHz, 256MB, 2x1GB 1x2GB, CD) and external tape
drive
1-Apple Centris 660av w/AudioVision monitor

I am going to have to call a mover to get the last item. A BIG ASS (about
the size of a small fridge) Exabyte Tape library with three drives and 120
tape capacity.

Here are some pictures.

http://www.synack-hosting.com/hardware/20020305/

First I am going to take some Advil and then lay in bed and watch a movie.

shawn