[rescue] RE: A Great Source for List Members to Get Quality Equipment

Naji Alkateeb atomicnaji at home.com
Tue Mar 5 16:06:11 CST 2002

Bill,

I noticed the string below on the
list.  As you know Paladian is interested
in Helping list Members out.

I believe we even sent you an Ultra 2 to
use as a server.

We transact a huge Volume of business on
Ebay.  Your guys can take a look at our
feedback also to get an idea of how we
perform.

Regards,

Naji Alkateeb
President
Paladian Technologies
23025 N. 15th Ave, Suite 101
Phoenix, Arizona 85027

Phone: (623)879-0530
Fax: (623)879-0575
Mobile:(602)723-6635

www.paladiantech.com

Brian Hechinger said at R[rescue] don't buy from ebay seller
connectcomp.comS.
[2002/02/28 11:15]