[rescue] Apple ][ GS

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Mar 5 11:42:39 CST 2002

	Well I am in Virginia Beach, I'd take it of your hands for a
resonable price. Still have a soft spot in my heart for the ][ series.
	Looking on E-bay (not the best barameter of price on these items but
what else have we got) a system you describe pluss more went for $67 on feb
19th. A system without monitor went for $37 recently. This should give you
an idea of what you are shooting at.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO