[rescue] SGI IRIX

Richard Fredriksson meln at telia.com
Tue Mar 5 08:58:27 CST 2002

Hi.

Just recently I traded my SparcStation 10 for an Indy, and I'm also looking to get my hands over an Octane sometime soon. Problem is though, I've got an IRIX 6.5 set on CD but the Installation CD is missing. Everything else is there I think (There are 8 CD's, 9 including the missing Install). So, well I know this has been asked for a lot before, but would someone please supply me with this CD? I prefer downloading it from you, or setting up an FTP account.

If so, please respond to me off-list.

Thanks,
Richard Fredriksson