[rescue] I guess it's time to pay the Bodoman...

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Mar 4 22:59:16 CST 2002

On Monday 04 March 2002 10:15 pm, you wrote:
> why not follow the usual process - pull out all the jumpers and replace
> them at random. load as many old and conflicting packages as possible,
> especially if from a different flavour of the OS, and put the boards in
> the wrong slots?

I'm sorry, I'm sure that somewhere there is a kernel of humor buried in this,
but perhaps in my bleary, myopic view I am failing to find it.  Please let me
know if there was actually supposed to be something useful here, or if this
was intended only as a strangely disjointed and irrational reply.

George