[rescue] I guess it's time to pay the Bodoman...

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Mar 4 21:04:05 CST 2002

Well, after fighting the good fight with the Interphase 4211's, I guess it's
time to just give up and quit.  Despite my pedantic following of the
installation instructions step by step, The SGI machines don't seem to see
the boards.  The one person who might have been able to help me has stopped
answering my e-mails, so I guess it's time to consign these boards to the
trash can and bite the bullet and buy Bodoman's FDDI Mez boards off e-bay.

*Sigh*

Is there *anyone* out there with any experience putting VME boards in
Challenges?

George