[rescue] Mac stuff rescue

Al Potter apotter at icsa.net
Mon Mar 4 15:50:12 CST 2002

kurt at k-huhn.com said:
> The gateway is something that I'm trying to get, too. I have a Dayna
> Port-something or sonething-Port unit that seems to have ethernet and
> AppleTalk. (I picked it up at the dump in the town I recently moved
> out

> I wish I knew that y'all were in need of such things.

On that note, I have a Gatorbox ether <-> appletalk bridge, which, IIRC, has
an integrated LPD server so that the neato unix boxen can spool to the
laserwriters.

I ebay-d in hopes of getting an antique Mac segment up and bridged to the
ethernet at the house, it's been a couple of years, and it doesn't appear to
be happening.  I will entertain offers, $$$ always good, or _interesting_
trades.  All of this part is negotiable.

Recipient must convince me they will put it to work, and pay shipping.

AL