[rescue] Re: Cool Sgi, with link this time

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 4 10:56:10 CST 2002

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007357200
>
> Nice machine - the Purple ones are most attractive (IMO).  Should make a
> nice workstation for years to come.
>
> However, be aware that it will definitely go for more than $99.

Not sure how much more though... I'm not interested, but I looked at
completed items with r10k or r10000 in the title, and found:

 Item Title Price Bids Ends PST
  SGI INDIGO2 R10000 @175MHz SOLID IMPACT R10K  $245.00 - Feb-25 20:04
  SGI Indigo 2 R10K Solid Impact  $350.00 - Feb-28 18:43
  SGI Indigo 2 R10K Solid Impact  $375.00 1 Mar-03 11:20

So out of three machines, only one sold and it was with buy-it-now.

I agree not to get your hopes up on getting it for $100, but you might
still get a fair deal. Good luck!

--Rob