[rescue] Mac stuff rescue

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 4 10:43:20 CST 2002

~ The gateway is something that I'm trying to get, too. I have a Dayna
~ Port-something or sonething-Port unit that seems to have ethernet and
~ AppleTalk. (I picked it up at the dump in the town I recently
~ moved out
~ of. I probably miss the "Recycling Barn" the most from that town...)
~ Anyway, I downloaded the setup disk for it, and I'll try to
~ make it run
~ tonight. The II ci I picked up has System 7.1 on it and lots
~ of graphics
~ software, but no speed or ethernet connection. The AppleTallk/Etehrnet
~ bridge would be great. Sorry I don't have two of them... :(

Some of these devices only supported printing and/maybe appletalk. The nice
ones support TCP/IP.