[rescue] Free VMS book

Eric Johnson eric_j at oasis.novia.net
Mon Mar 4 09:14:20 CST 2002

Sorry, it is gone.

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'll take it; my other copy got wet. 8-(
>
> On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 07:37:48AM -0600, Eric Johnson wrote:
> > Who wants 'The VMS User's Guide' from Digital Press.
> >
> > It's a beautiful pink book from the VAX Users Series. Authors are James
> > Peters and Patrick Holmay.
> >
> > Free for shipping.

-- Eric Johnson

We trained hard -- but it seemed that every time
we were beginning to form up into teams, we would
be reorganized. I was to learn later in life we
tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing,
and a wonderful method it can be for creating the
illusion of progress while producing confusion,
inefficiency and demoralization.

-- Petronius Arbiter, 66 AD

   /*\              ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
   \ /              - AGAINST HTML EMAIL
    X               - AGAINST MS ATTACHMENTS
   / \