[rescue] DECUS

Darryl Barile dbarile at interserv.com
Sun Mar 3 18:22:24 CST 2002

You really know how to tempt a guy.....

I know Jeff though I haven't seen him in some time.

I have had a few inquiries prior to yours. I owe them
a few days but if they fall through I will give your offer
serious thought.  I believe the pickup will make it to
DC....

You do understand that this is not a complete U10....
you will still need drives and cables etc??