[rescue] those who should be shot

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sun Mar 3 00:45:08 CST 2002

>>> SRI (f) "light, beauty" (Sanskrit). This is another name of the Hindu
>>> goddess Lakshmi.
>>>
>>> The "dhar" part is a Sankrit root meaning "upheld"

JS>> Indeed.

>>> Sri-dhar == "beauty upheld"?
>>> Did I get that one right or am I totally off-base?

JS>> Sri represents more than just beauty.  Also, wealth, power, and truth.

*light bulb*  It's like "sets" in mathmatics or like "type-groups" in
C where "dhar" is the function call!

dhar(Sri.complete)=$Sridhar

of more verbosely:

The_complete_concept_of_Sri upheld_or_protected is_equal_to_the_name_of Sridhar

Cool!  I never was able to look at it like that before!  Wow!  I might
actually be able to learn another language thinking like this -
something I've always wanted to do.

/babble

Sorry - the Electric Blue Jolt I drank a while ago hit...

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net