[rescue] those who should be shot

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 2 01:56:09 CST 2002

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 01:35:31AM -0600, Jeffrey S. Sharp wrote:
> > Around the office, we call a guy named "Sridhar", "sree-dhar". I've also
> > heard it "cir-ee-dar", but mostly "sree-dhar".
> There is a Sridhar professor where I go to school, and he pronounces it
> "SHREE-dahr".

Thats actually closer to what we use around the office here, than what
I typed earlier..  Guess it depends on the person as well.

One of my favorite coworkers was a Sethuraraman Narayamaswamy or something
like that.. we just called him "Seth" 8-)

(thank goodness for outlook address book, type "nara" and boom, there his
 entry was...!)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford