[rescue] Rescued: Vaxstation 3100

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 00:54:35 CST 2002

I am a bit of a "preservationist". I think it is
nice to restore or maintain a machine as it was
first designed. In the same way one would
with a "classic" car. This applies to the
operating system and even the version number of
that operating system. If something is beyond
restoration, then I guess it is "open" to
modification.

So to answer your question. I personally would not
mod the indigo.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL