[rescue] FDDI + Cameras

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Mar 1 14:03:33 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 01:58:28PM -0500, Michael Dombrowski wrote:
> Anyone know how to recover a lost password for a Cisco Crescendo 1100
> FDDI concentrator? I finally got a serial cable for it but I don't
> know the password.

if it's anything like the 1400 series FDDI concentrator, or the 1200 series
ethernet switches, this is how you do it.

boot it up.
after it boots, hit enter really fast before it gives you the password prompt
type en, and hit enter.  do this all very quickly.

there, now you are in, and can change all the passwords to whatever you want.

cute, eh? :)

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)