[rescue] Thinning my "herd" of Apollo's

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 01:10:22 CST 2002

I think some of you have inspired me to cut back
a bit on my computer inventory. The space I clear
will most likely be re-filled with something
else, so I am not sure I will get much of a
space gain. But I think it is the right thing
to do.

I have 2-DN3000's and 6-3500's as well as some keyboards,
a big Apollo monitor, big digitizer pad.

I also have a couple modules for a DN10K if anyone
has an interest.

I will probably keep 2 of the 3500's and let
everything else go. I am not doing this immediately
but over the course of 6 months. I am just posting my
intent here so that anyone with an interest can contact me
within that window. I don't want to just part
out bit's and pieces. I want the "boxes" to
go intact with their innards.

There is a picture in the "geeks home data center"
section at sunhelp under "wstan".

Please contact me directly.

Oh, one more thing. I am in Amsterdam, NL.
I could probably help you locate a freight
forwarder on this end if you want to ship
anything. That is how I got the stuff over here
from the UK. The stuff _is_ heavy!

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL