[rescue] 3b2 systems in Philly, PICKUP ONLY!!!!

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at bfr.co.il
Sat Jun 29 13:57:43 CDT 2002

A friend of mine has 2 3b2 systems in Philly free for the taking.

They were working (in some fashion :-) when I left pHilly, and I gave
them to him, not wanting to be the only 3b2 owner in Israel.
One is a 300, and the other is a 310 (I think, it's a 300 size, but a 400
in performance).

He never had the time to do anything with them. He is now unable to do anything
with them, including lift them. So if you live near Philly and want them,
email me and I'll put you in contact. You would have to pick them up with no
help from him.

I can provide software if you need it, although I did give him disks.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson
Bloomberg L.P., BFM (Israel) 2 hours ahead of London, 7 hours ahead of New York.