[rescue] Free VAX 11/750 (Colorado)

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Jun 28 23:29:40 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   It really is about the same size/shape as the average washing
> machine.  And very pretty.  And very classy.  And...man I like
> '750s! :-)

This was many years ago, but I'm an alum of Computer Science House at
RIT.  We had a VAX 11/750 named noslow (supposedly Molson spelled
backwards) that performed mail duties for quite some time.

Few years after I left I found out they did a cleanup and just
chucked ol' Noslow in the dumpster.  It took a lot of restraint
not to just go in and start killing people...

--Kurt