[rescue] FS: NetGear RT314

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 28 22:36:21 CDT 2002

I've recently switched to a AMIT-hardware-based NAT "router", so my
NetGear RT314 DSL/cable/modem gateway box is up for sale.

Specs:

http://www.netgear.com/product_view.asp?xrp=4&yrp=12&zrp=55

Works great; I used it with a Time Warner Austin cablemodem setup for
almost a year, and then with my SWBell DSL (using PPPoE) for 2-3
weeks before switching to the new gear.

Four-port 10/100 switch built in, has serial console port (can also be
used for modem dialup backup to broadband connection), runs a "real"
OS (web interface OR a more powerful CLI via telnet), etc.  Has latest
firmware 3.25 loaded (yes, I know you can get 3.26 from netgear's .au
web site, but its the same as 3.25 and breaks dyndns.org support).

$50, shipping included.  PayPal accepted.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net