[rescue] Sun/PC KVM Switch

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 28 15:53:48 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 04:39:26PM -0400, Michael Thompson wrote:
> We would like to share a Sun 20E20 monitor and a Sun Type-5 keyboard and
> mouse with an Ultra-2 and a PC. Any ideas how to do it?

Cant share the type-5 kb/mouse, but what you want to get is one of the Sun
PS2 keyboard adapters:

http://www.sunhelp.org/review-hard-adapter.php

and a 13W3 to SVGA adapter for the 20E20, and a similar "backwards" adapter
for the SPARC.  That way, you've got SVGA and PS2 coming from the SPARC,
and you can put the 20E20 on a normal PS2VGA KVM.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net