[rescue] Hot weather {was sig}

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Thu Jun 27 23:33:24 CDT 2002

I'm waiting for the riot that is going to be the 4th of July out here.
The county I live in has totally banned the consumer sales and limited the
professional use of aerial display fireworks.  You can only have an aerial
display if there is an appropriate equipped and manned brush-fire capable
firetruck standing by.

Unfortunately, none of the neighboring counties have effected such a ban,
and its a very short trip to a stand which will sell you bottle rockets &
the like.

Its rained a little bit here, but not enough to wet things down enough to
keep fires in check.  All you gotta do is manage to light off 1 cedar
tree....