[rescue] Ultra 60 cpu shroud? Also stuff I owe people.

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 27 20:37:52 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I just upgraded my Ultra 30 to an Ultra 60 with an AXdp board. It looks
like the U30 (single cpu) shroud assembly will work with the dual cpu
board, but I'm wondering if I should bother searching for a U60 shroud,
and if so, if anyone out there has a spare.

Also, I now have a spare 300mhz CPU for U2/30/60/220 etc. If someone makes
me a respectable offer on it and gets the money to me tomorrow, I'll ship
it out Saturday before my vacation.

For those of you waiting for stuff from me, I think I've emailed all of
you but feel free to drop me an email if I owe you something. I'll try to
get everything out tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks,
Rob