[rescue] my new sig

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Jun 27 19:35:02 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Mattias Nordlund wrote:

> I find these statements to describe many of the high profile christians
> in the nonconformist churches in Sweden, and in the Christian Democratic
> Party, but there is also some that are really tolerant, but they are
> mostly from the national state church, or closly related nonconformist churches.
>
> And I guess it's the same all around the world, including the US.
>
> Mattias

Isn't it funny that any time someone lumps a whole group of people
together in a negative manner or fashon it's viewed as
descrimination............  Unless you are talking about Christians, and
then it's open season.  Think I'm wrong?  Replace the above quoted
"christians" with any other descriptive group of people, muslims,
africans, women, etc., and see what happens.

--
-Linc Fessenden