[rescue] Re: climate (was Re: my new sig)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 19:22:38 CDT 2002

Larry Snyder wrote:

> BTW, Kurt, which part of Ohio are you moving to?  I'm between Dayton
> and Cincinnati.

Granville, or one of the surrounding areas (Newark, Heath, Hebron, etc).  Just
on the other side of Columbus from you.

I'm looking for some pointers to reputable Dodge/Chrysler dealers in the area
(Columbus, surrounding areas).  Karin wants a Durango, and I want to trade up
to a diesel 2500.  We've decided to trade/sell the PT Cruiser for the
Durango...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster