[rescue] Re: my new sig

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 27 12:31:28 CDT 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > Solaris uber alles.  Pick up your brown shirts and arm bands at the door.
>
> Solaris:  We not only put the bread on the table, but we also supply
> the butter.  All we want are your children.

Can I pick which Sun employee produces my children? Does she still have to
be a Sun employee? Do I get employee discounts?

pick up your replacement keyboards and monitor wipes at the door. :)

--Rob

Dunno if it counts as obrescue but there were some cute women (some of
them probably with sisters) in my building at Sun, and I got my first two
personal Suns while I was there--an IPX (sold 3-4 years ago) and a SS2
(still in my apartment--finally retired a few months ago because of
decreasing IP address space and $500+ electric bills).