[rescue] my new sig

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 27 12:24:47 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 12:18:38PM -0400, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > > I find this statement to be insulting and highly defamatory.
> >
> > See reply in geeks.
> >

> I don't sub to geeks in order to aviod such inflamatory statements.

Well then you have a problem since I'm not just taking it back without
explaination of exactly which part offended you, and I'm not going to
discuss it further here since Bill clearly asked for the topic to move.

Personally, unsubbing to avoid inflamatory, long, and irritating
flame wars, well that is everyone's choice.  I prefer to just use my
"d" key liberally so that I don't miss out on anything interesting.

--
Joshua D. Boyd