[rescue] my new sig

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 27 12:24:47 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 01:21:07PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> Maybe I'm wrong, but my impression was he wasn't implying a dictator-type
> style, but that if anyone was to decree what was and was not cool on the
> lists it would be you.  After all, you own all the equipment, pay the
> bandwidth bills, etc.

Right now I'm a hot sweaty grumpy bastard - they're putting in a new
central heat/air system - but that means that I've had nothing but a
single window AC unit running in the back of the house since oh, 8:30am.

(plus, I got all of .. two hours sleep yesterday - they had to be able to
get into the attic, and the hatch to the attic is located in ... you guessed
it... the closet of my computer room, which was FULL of 2 years worth of
STUFF.)

I've taken about 65 pictures so far.  Will put all of them up later this
evening (old stuff, removal, installation of new stuff, etc)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net