[rescue] my new sig

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 06:58:53 CDT 2002

Linc Fessenden wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Mark Seamans wrote:
>
> > This is my new sig.
>
> Don't know about anyone else, but I kinda like it :-)
> Be careful though, the athiests might see it and impose their religion on
> you so you can't say it.

I'm with Linc, I like it.  Then again, I've been accused of being a strident
nationalist :)

I'm not really a religious man, but I certainly can't find a good reason to
complain about the use of the word "God".  The 'founding fathers' certainly
were religious, and that's why the wording of som many historical documents are
riddled with religious ideas and ideals.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster