[rescue] It's time to buy a tractor...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 06:49:49 CDT 2002

...'cause I'm movin' to Ohio!

Got the job offer yesterday afternoon.  It's pretty attractive, considering my
current situation, and it includes ammenities like: sign-on bonus (to help with
the relocation), mostly-paid-for health insurance, and a way-relaxed work
environment.  Plus (!) I'm not responsible for a single Windows server!  I'm
making a lateral move basically, which is exactly what I wanted - Systems
Director.  Also, I may get the chance to flex my creative muscles a little and
do some CGI stills and animations - and I can't tell you how thrilled I am
about that!

Now we just have to sell this house, which apparently shouldn't be too hard.
We have an open-house on Sunday from 11:00AM to 2:00PM, and our realtor is
convinced that we're going to have herds of people through here.  Every evening
between 5:00PM and sundown, a constant stream of cars goes slowly by, checking
out the house.  Hopefully that means that a bunch of people are interested in
buying it...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster