[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at cats.ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 26 15:40:25 CDT 2002

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 12:33:54PM -0700, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> > Note: Just to make clear.. I have nothing against vector machines. Hell I
> > even have a CRAY1 manual.
>
> SCAN IT AND SHARE PLEASE.  PLEASE PLEASE.
>
> (or I can scan it..)

I will see if I can force one of our ugrads (i.e. slave labour) to spend
teh whole afternoon scanning it. We have a xerox machine that scans stugg
into native .pdf so I would like to scan some of this stuff into
electronic form to keep the originals safe. My advisor has also a CRAY-2
manual and some thinking machines stuff.... I will see what the copyright
issues are.