[rescue] my point

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Tue Jun 25 23:20:23 CDT 2002

Microwaves were around 30 years ago?  I thought mine was old.... early
80's Whirlpool.  It's the only device that my family had back when the
said device started becoming popular with the masses.  We didn't get
cable till later, didn't get a VCR till later, my first Atari was a used
2600 well after the 7800's were out, etc.  The microwaves was a gift
from my grandparents..... they just let there original micorwave go with
there house they just sold.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA