[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jun 25 20:18:44 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 07:30:56PM -0400, George Adkins wrote:
> Perhaps in some of the shops you've been in, however in this company they ARE
> clueless (I should have said _these_ employees.)
>
> > Bugtraq is open to the public ya know.
> Yes, but these people don't even know what Bugtraq is..  I know
> *every*single*person* who has access to the internal Network _personally_.
> They are all really _that_ clueless.

Yes, but are all
    $other forall $other=[spouses|children|friends]
that clueless?  All you need is:
    $other << $employee->bitch();
    $employee->pocket->addItem($other->makeExploit()); //[1]
to have a major problem.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] Hows that for badly mixing C++, set notation, and perl in one
    block?