[rescue] my point

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Tue Jun 25 18:53:57 CDT 2002

woods at weird.com (Greg A. Woods) wrote:

> So, what killed it?  (I'm assuming you don't have it any more because
> it's dead -- same question for Bill I guess too)

It's probably still in service.  It was a hand-me-down from my mother
(her first one).  When I acquired my grandmother's fancier box with
built-in turntable and convection oven, I had gotten serious enough
about cooking to take advantage of more (still learning many) of its
features.  At the same time, GF's son had a need for one and I needed
the room.  Being part Scottish, I saw that as a way to avoid throwing
a perfectly good box away...  This _is_ the rescue list, isn't it? ;)
-ls-