[rescue] [gstrekel at limra.com: VAX Cluster]

ssandau at bath.tmac.com ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Jun 25 17:39:30 CDT 2002

James:

I sent him and email and got a response. I'm waiting to hear about when the
stuff needs to be removed. I'm only interested in the smaller stuff (the
micros).

He says he's has four inquiries (including me). I was assuming that this was
take-it-away-free stuff, but i didn't ask specifically.

Do you want the list of stuff he sent me, or did you contact him directly?

I'll be trying to get whatever I can fit in my 4-dr Mazda, which will *not*
include the 30x30x67 boxes: two VAXen, one case of disks and one case of tape
drives. Hefty stuff...

Lemme know if you wnat the list. I'll let you know if I hear anything more...

Steve