[rescue] PC. vs. SPARC argument

Pablo Ruiz Garcia pruiz at ip6seguridad.com
Tue Jun 25 17:29:55 CDT 2002

--
Pablo Ruiz Garcia (Pci)
Consultor de Seguridad - Tiger Team
IP6 Seguridad (pruiz at ip6seguridad.com)
http://www.ip6seguridad.com/pgp/pruiz.asc

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Bradford" <mrbill at mrbill.net>
To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [rescue] PC. vs. SPARC argument

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 06:09:12PM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> > I'm not attaching.  It's a GPG signature, which automatically goes out
> > with every message from Evolution.
>
> It only seems to have started showing up today.  Wasnt there yesterday.
>
> > No biggy if it gets stripped on the
> > way out.  Just means you have no way of being sure it really came from
> > me.
>
> Like I *care*...
>
> ITS A MAILING LIST.  THERE IS NO NEED TO GPG-AUTH MESSAGES TO A MAILING
LIST.

> You're not sending out security advisories, etc.

Hey, I'm assuring no other is posting to the list by signing all my mails..

Anyway, i usually only send x509 digital signed messages only when it's a
work discussion, but i do not see something wrong with people that *always*
sings it mails for it's own security and the other security.

Usually there's no execive security, but execesive insecurty..

;)