[rescue] [gstrekel at limra.com: VAX Cluster]

ssandau at bath.tmac.com ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Jun 25 15:13:39 CDT 2002

I don't think I'd ever be able to take all that hardware, but I'd love a
MicroVax if it would be Ok to split this equipment up. That might be a really
bad idea or sacrilege; I don't know. If it is, I am sure someone will tell
me. ;)

I am in Connecticut (south of Hartford) today (Tuesday) and driving back to
Maine tomorrow morning. I could probably stop and look at this stuff if that
would be any help to anyone.

Steve