[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 25 12:09:05 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at 08:52 AM, Mike Johnson wrote:

> *perks up*
> OSX version of DiabloII?  Is it native, or in Classic mode?  I've been
> waiting for a native version.  I'd be hard pressed to keep my Winblows
> box if DII were native on OSX...
>
> But, alas, I'm not finding anything on Blizzard's site, though I could
> be blind.

First make sure you have Diablo II or Diablo II LOD installed and
working on Classic (appropriately... i.e. doing the Install OS 9.1
trick, installing the ATI ROM extender if needed... installing OpenGL
(latest), and then move all the items manually to your OS 9.2.2 install
and delete the original folder).... then patch your game to the latest
version (1.09D).. then download...

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2/patches/Diablo%20II%20OS%20X%20patch.sit

It's a carbon application.

Regards,