[rescue] IBM RS/6000 250 Keys + AIX Media

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Tue Jun 25 10:56:34 CDT 2002

I also got mine sans keys.  I pondered all the options, half opened my
leathermans largest screwdriver, inserted and twisted, presto, now it
opens relatively easily.  Lock doesn't look too bad either.  Once it is
open, a little creativity can leave you with an empty cylinder, and you
can open it with anything resembling a key.

Tim