[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Jun 25 10:33:15 CDT 2002

Not really - Windows is a good gaming platform - but that's about it in my
book (I realize we already talked a lot about this so I'll move on).

I'll say this: Linux + WineX (codeweavers) + Windows Games = Good Time.

The other day I was playing JediKnight II using the above config.  $Friend
comes over who is a ms-weenie.  I exit the game and open a few xterms on
my windowmaker desktop.  His jaw hits the ground.  I then proceeded to
play Diablo II, StoneKeep, Elite Force...

He took my entire box of Linux CD's home with a printout of the
codeweaver's website..  *lol*

One down, millions to go...