[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 25 09:13:28 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 09:37:42AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Actually I get that question all the time when telling people M$ is not
> > the way to go..  They ask "how then do I play my games?"..  My answer is
> > of course if they want games they should go buy a playstation.
>
>   Or [gasp] maybe go BUILD somethng.  Or LEARN something.  Or FIX
> something.

games lose my attention after a week or so.  i've been building, learning and
fixing for as long as i can remember.  that *NEVER* loses my attention.  am i
weird that i'd rather "work" than "play"?  who cares, i'm happy.  ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --