[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Jun 25 09:12:11 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:41:38PM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> I'd hate to see DiabloII on Playstation, with mouseemulation. There's
> better things in life than to try point and click with a gamepad. :-)

with the exception of moving items around and picking skill/stats, which of
course would suck with a gamepad, the gamepad would be ok for gameplay.
Diablo II is not a game that revolves around the mouse.

i'd be for it.  just as long as i can play Realms from the PS2 version.  the
one thing that i like about the PS2 is that when i'm playing games on it i'm
not in front of a computer.  that means a lot to me.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --